Learn to make things though tutorial video

In this digital era, it's easy to learn something through internet. You'll find many tutorial out there. Some people like to visit site like Youtube cause it provides a lot of videos, from home videos, mtv until tutorial videos. I used to visit Youtube when I want to find something about how to fix a computer hardware or make something like bread. Sometimes, I also like to find videos at About.com

But, there's a site called INSTRUCTABLES where you can learn by watching the videos. It also has a lot of fun things. One of them that I like is about making a special usb stick using LEGO building block. Do you know LEGO? I believe that you know. Yeah, just click here to see the video on how to make this fun USB stick. Who knows you can create a new one with other material after watching the tutorial?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...