2010 Audio Editing Software Comparison

Just now, when I was searching for audio editing software which was reliable for my editing job. I found a website. Actually, what I wanted was just an audio editing software which enabled me to create a very big or long audio file. How long? I need one that can create up to 24 hours. So, every time when I play the file, there's no interval at all. Completely 24-hours long the playing time. This seems to be a hard job as I have tried several editing programs. Most of them can only hold until 8 hours. Wave Pad can hold up to 13 hours. What can you do if you find this problem? Well, I am still thinking about the solution, but I believe the following list of audio editing software comparison can probably help me and you. Click here to see the comparison.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...