Just now, I was searching for Blender Tutorial and suddenly found this video. It's an overview on Subdivision Surfaces used in 3D animation software. Of course in Blender 3D, you'll also find it.
Subdivision Surfaces has levels which make the appearance of the object you draw become smoother from one level to another. As it makes the object look smoother, it also takes up more memory and take more time for rendering. So, when you working in Draft modelling, you can use the level 1 so that it works faster. Let's watch this Blender 3D Subdivision Surfaces Introduction.
- Mei Tu Xiu Xiu - A great Chinese photo editing freeware
- Chinese-styled Fonts Free Download
- Mito Xiu Xiu (美圖秀秀 - Mei Tu Xiu Xiu) has English version?
- Tudou and its Video Accelerator - watch videos faster
- Cannot enter Gougou website
- How to slim yourself on a photo easily without Photoshop?
- Hello Kitty Printable Calendar 2012
- Photosynth - best and amazing 3D Panorama maker for iPad and iPhone
- How to make Facebook load faster?
- Creating 3D animated movies easily with Miivies.com