Tux Typing - a good typing game for Tux lover

Tux, is the penguin which every Linux user knows. This time I would to recommend you, one of my favorite typing games. Since I knew Linux and found the Tux games like Tux racer, Tux games have become my favorite collections. When I was searching for free games last night, I found a link for downloading "Tux Typing" for Windows.

Tux Typing is a free game which you can download and distribute it. Play without limitation. This Tux Typing, as you know from the name, it lets you practise typing easily without the feeling of learning to type. There are two games you can play with it.

The first one is Fish Cascade, which you play by typing the letters or words. If you correctly type them, then Tux penguin will move itself to eat the fish. The second game is Comet Zap, which you also play by typing the letters or words displayed. If you correctly type them, then Tux penguin will shoot them. Very funny indeed. I love Tux Typing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...