Yahoo Messenger Chat Window showing nothing

Recently, I found that my Yahoo Messenger seemed to have a problem. When I start chatting with someone, the window open, but whatever I type in the message box after sending the message does not show in the chat window. I can see when I type. But I can't see anything in the chat window, whether the text I type or the text that the other party types. This is very annoying.

So, in order to read the text, I have to save the conversation using menu Conversation - Save as. This is really troublesome. Then, I tried searching at forum for the solution of this problem. I got the solution on how to make Yahoo Messenger show the messages.

Here's the link to the forum where I got the solution:
http://www.ozzu.com/mswindows-forum/yahoo-messenger-not-showing-messages-t86375.html

And here's the way on how to solve this problem that I learn from the forum. Thanks anitt2006 who has given the solution.
- Start - Run
- Then type "REGEDIT" and press OK.
- Go to HKEY-CURRENTUSER
- Go to Software
- Next to Microsoft Windows
- Then click Current Version
- After that click Internet Settings
- Click Zones
- And then, delete folder other than 0,1,2,3,4.

After deleting the folder, restart your Windows, and start your Yahoo Messenger. This time, it should run normally in the chat window.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...