Friendster iCafe : Billing Software and Server from Friendster website

It's been quite a long time that I haven't opened Friendster.com. Recently, I just found out that Friendster had long already been closed and been turned into a gaming site. I didn't know it because I don't really like social networking.

At Friendster.com, I found that there's a free to try billing software and server for those who wants to manage the billing of a net cafe or cyber cafe. The free-to-try program is called iCafe. It seems to be a very useful billing program, and moreover it's free to download. Sometimes, I do feel that getting a good and free net billing program is quite hard. So far, I just know one called HandyCafe, which my uncle told me a few years ago.

If you want to download Friendster iCafe, you can click here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...